In April 2011 I ran the London Marathon and raised £2600 for Asthma UK. It was a 'once in a lifetime' experience...or so I thought. Bravely (or stupidly) I'm doing it again, and this blog will chart my progress while I train for my second London Marathon. Come with me on my journey towards the big day. Here I go...again!

Thursday 23 February 2012

Have you seen the news...?

Training went well on Monday, but alas by Tuesday evening I had the beginnings of a sniffle. By yesterday morning, the worst had been confirmed - I had caught hubby's man-flu.
A few regular doses of paracetamol, and early night and a morning in bed with a book has left me feeling a lot better, although a million miles away from well enough to do my planned 5 mile run. I'm just glad I'd got this morning booked off as annual leave, so only have to make it through an afternoon at work before can go back to bed!
Trying not to feel too sorry for myself, I checked me emails to discover one from the London Marathon team, and the link below:
http://www.marathonnewstv.com/?f=Janine&l=Payne&ch=The%20Muscular%20Dystrophy%20Trading%20Company%20Ltd&n=1
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment