In April 2011 I ran the London Marathon and raised £2600 for Asthma UK. It was a 'once in a lifetime' experience...or so I thought. Bravely (or stupidly) I'm doing it again, and this blog will chart my progress while I train for my second London Marathon. Come with me on my journey towards the big day. Here I go...again!

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Spot the deliberate mistake

I was up early again for this morning's run, although I'd have paid good money to stay in bed today. That said, it had warmed up again this morning and I came home suitably awake and refreshed.


For those of you who read my blog yesterday, did you spot the deliberate mistake on my card? First prize goes to Jenny who did notice it. She's now my official proof reader, and I'll be emailing my 120,000 word novel to her to check through later.


Sadly it wasn't noticed until the cards had already been printed, so 250 will be dropping through my letterbox any day now, all with typo's on.


Scroll down to yesterday's post to see if you can spot the mistake...


If you find it, you have to text 'Jass73' £1 to 70070


If you can't find it, text 'Jass73' £1 to 70070 and I'll point it out to you!


100% of all contributions go towards my fundraising :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment